Canadian Online Journal of Queer Studies in Education
- The Canadian Online Journal of Queer Studies in Education was created to provide a forum for scholars, professionals, and activists to discuss queer topics in education and the social sciences in the Canadian context. It is a refereed e-journal that is affiliated with the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto.
International Journal of Transgenderism
- The official journal of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH). Offered in both print and electronic versions the quarterly publishes peer-reviewed, original article and republishes seminal archival articles.
- Journal of Bisexuality
- A quarterly journal which publishes both peer reviewed professional articles and serious essays on bisexual topics in a more popular and nonacademic style.
Journal of LGBT Youth (formerly Journal of Gay & Lesbian Issues in Education)
- The Journal of LGBT Youth is the interdisciplinary forum dedicated to improving the quality of life for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth. This quarterly journal presents peer-reviewed scholarly articles, practitioner-based essays, policy analyses, and revealing narratives from young people.
Journal of Gay & Lesbian Mental Health (formerly Journal of Gay & Lesbian Psychotherapy)
- The Journal of Gay & Lesbian Mental Health is a clinical, multidisciplinary professional forum for the exposition, discussion, and exchange of practical information about lesbian and gay psychotherapy. It has been adopted as the official journal of the Association of Gay and Lesbian Psychiatrists.
Journal of Gay & Lesbian Social Services
- This publication focuses on ideas and resources for the design, evaluation, and delivery of social services for LGBT populations at all stages of life. It is the official journal of the Caucus of the LGBT Faculty and Students in Social Work.
- Journal of GLBT Family Studies
- The journal is designed to promote the study of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender individuals and their families. The target audience is academics, researchers, and practitioners working in marriage and family therapy, lifespan development, counseling, and human services.
- Journal of Homosexuality
- The journal is devoted to scholarly research on homosexuality, including sexual practices and gender roles and their cultural, historical, interpersonal, and modern social contexts. In addition, articles in the journal explore the political, social, and moral implications of research on human sexuality.
- Journal of Lesbian Studies
- This interdisciplinary journal examines the cultural, historical, and interpersonal impact of the lesbian experience on society. Balancing research and practical information, the journal is designed to be a forum for research and theory, addressing the history, politics, science, race, literature, and life cycle issues of lesbians.
- Journal of LGBT Health Research
- This interdisciplinary quarterly provides a forum for LGBT health issues and highlights social-, psychobehavioral- and biologically-based public health research and health services access/utilization evaluation. Topics include such issues as health disparities and public health problems of the LGBT community.
Journal of LGBT Issues in Counseling
- The journal provides a professional forum for research, best practices, and emerging trends and issues related to counseling GLBT youth and adult communities. It is the official journal of the Association for Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Issues in Counseling, a division of the American Counseling Association.
- International Journal of Sexual Health (formerly Journal of Psychology & Human Sexuality)
- The journal publishes original articles about human sexuality with a psychological focus. It is designed to encompass clinical, counseling, educational, social, experimental, and psycho-neuroscience research devoted to the study of human sexuality.